So The Lion Fell In LOVE With The Lamb
H E L L O 10:35 PM • Friday, October 30, 2009
I'm sort of back to blogging, for now.
because I happened to read this emails i had been sending to a stranger
& to be honest, I'm pretty surprise by myself.
our content was quite long though.
but I'm only going talk about sometimes that shocked and surprised me.
" Quote "
" I don't understand why sometimes,
my friends say that life is short.
But I don't think so.
I think that we should be greatful that we have a long life ahead of us
and that many pleasant will happen "
I couldn't believe that that was what I thought.
was I just innocent? Maybe I was.
I guess what happens to us can really change our thinking
and the way we behave after that.
I really really regret what has happened to me,
but it was out of my control.
maybe that's where my reading habits came.
suddenly I like peaceful times.
though I missed the times that I could laugh my heart out.
Deep down inside i know the fun part of me was gonna,
nowhere to be seen.
but will it ever come back?
who knows right?
maybe I didn't always need a shoulder to cry on,
but a someone to help me move on.
when will this ever be over?
reading Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn.
I've slowed down a lot.
I really really want to know what happens in the end.
but I guess the real reason why I had slowed down so much
is because I didn't really want to stop reading Twilight
me and my reasons.
that's it for now!!
take care.

