So The Lion Fell In LOVE With The Lamb
WHAT THE HECK HECK HECK HECK~!!!! 11:05 PM • Saturday, May 30, 2009
ARRGH!
really damn not in a mood now man~
alright this is the so called 'problem'
My mummy is going to PARIS this coming tuesday.
nevermind that I cannot go, stupid poly holidays all funnny funny periods one.
but my damn jackass brother damn cute la.
DON'T WANT TO GO -.-
Who the hell doesn't want to go to PARIS man~!
ARRGH~!!!!!!!!!
I'm like dying to go la.
Who the hell needs like a second to say YES. -.-
He took like 10 hours or 10 million years to make up his mind.
-banging my head against the wall-
And to think of it,
all those 8 to 9 weeks of french lessons,
head home so late and next day stupid IS class at 8AM.
struggle like shit, almost had the chance to use it man.
ARRGH~!
forget it.
my dad promised me that I'll tour PARIS for two damn months
And I don't care, Two months it is going to be.
Not even a day less.
get your mind off it BRENDA ANG~!
ok, I'm heading to suntec tomorrow to this bookfair.
yes, if you guys know,
I'm gonna get the rest of the twilight books.
I'm gonna get them on my hands man.
after tomorrow passes,
it's another new week. ><><
GOOD NIGHTS.

