The Light That Never Shines.♥
So The Lion Fell In LOVE With The Lamb
10:20 PM • Wednesday, March 04, 2009
OKAY

It's long since i posted,
so here it is.

I have been working for the past few weeks.
DEAD TIRED~!
but yea, strong enough and managed to survive.
till I got my very FIRST pay in my life.
hahas.
feels kinda good i should say.

I thought i was gonna spent it like siao,
but in the end, i thought very carefully before i made my decision.
and i didn't spent a cent.
I kinda surpised myself.

& I feel very proud of myself,
that i have finished readind a story book within a week.
a THICK one btw. hahas.
titled: SOMEONE IRRESISTIBLE
wonderful story.
the descriptions and feelings.
i certainly could feel that i was within the story.
& I had feelings I couldn't explain.

so i'm moving on to the next book.
hopfully I find it within a week or so.


and i was so damn boring during work,
that i typed out the food that i craved,
wanted to do but cannot do and what i don't want to do but had to do.

Food that I craved:
1. Papa beard
2. Tapioca with Coconut milk (salty but sweet) YUMMY~!
3. Arjisen
4. Mac Flurry, topped with EXTRA toppings.
5. Coronet Vanilla OMG, I'm growing fat.
6. Mac Spicy My Dinner today :D satisfying~!
7. Calbee Hot & Spicy Chips
8. That fruity cake from Hong Kong
9. Ikea's Nutty chocolate yellow wrapping
10.Settles, both originals and sour
11. Dried guava

Things I want to do but cannot do
1. Sleep Not enough sleep what to do
2. Movies at Shaw House (LIDO)
3. Slacking at home with mummy
4. Family outings on weekends
5. CANNOT take off on friend's birthday ): My SINCERE apology.
6. Watch countless dvds
7. Catch all korean and japanese dramas

Things I do not want to do but have to do
1. Wake up early to be punctual for work.
2. Sitting there and staring blankly into the air for hours-.-
3. Troubling myself what to eat for lunch or dinner
4. FINALLY, watching the time crawl like snail!




ISN'T MY LIFE PATHETIC?
hahas,



finally off from work today.
went to pray and stuff.
had dim sum for lunch.
hahas.

then headed to town & met carol.
it's like, "long time no see man!"
she got totally lost in orchard MRT.
like okay, i'm speechless. hahas.
then we shopped and caught up.
wonderful day.

but it's coming to an end.
SO SAD ):
but let's look at the bright side of life :DD





so take great care guys.
another month and we're all back to schooling.
seeing each other again and joking together.
like those old school days back at WGS.
except for those already schooling in the high class JCs la.

H E L L O.

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. Everything here belongs to it's rightful owner.


Profile
.Brenda ANG
.Seventeen
.Ngee Ann Electrical Engineering
.Twilight Was Love At First Sight

Craves.
• Twilight: Director's Notebook
• Twilight Saga: Official Guide
• Twilight Journals
• Twilight & New Moon Collector's Editions
• Twilight Movie Companion
• Weathering Heights
• Vampire Diaries
• The Host

Tag.


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


L!nks.
Alistair
Amirah J
Andy
Angeline
Armeeza
Carol Sayang
Charlotte
Cheng
Cornelia
Gary tan
Guang Jin
Hidayah
Hui Zhong
Hwee Liang
Isaac
Jie Feng
Joanne
Joelle
Jun Ru
Keefe
Kianwee
LingJun(Desmond)
Qariana
Rachel
Regina
Shawn
Shi Hui
Shirly
Shu Jie
Sin Le
Sufiah
Stephy
Vanessa
YuenLeng
YunTong

The Past.
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010

Credits.
Layout: perfectly.retarded