The Light That Never Shines.♥
So The Lion Fell In LOVE With The Lamb
12:09 AM • Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How's everybody this days?

kinda miss school days a lot.

you know, go to school to meet up with friends,

peep at the guy/girl who we crushed for so long,

do stupid things and make our teachers angry,

talk about everything under the sun.

However,

I seem to speak lesser this days.

Life's getting harder as it seems.

I wonder why i cannot handle it better?

I guess I'm a rather emotional person.

Who's there to trust?

Myself? Is there only myself?

well, 

work as usual.

getting boring-er and boring-er-er each day -.-

everyday is like well planned.

No surprise no Nothing.

Wake up,

head to work,

bored to death,

Knock off,

head home,

wash up,

watch tv,

go to sleep.

Everyday it's like this.

who wouldn't get bored?

I pretty much prefer those learning days.

regretted not making full use of it when i had them -.-

Life's full of regrets,

It's whether we want to let it go or just keep hanging on to it and never forget.

I want to quickly resign.

I hate to smile to entertain.

makes me feel like a clown.

It's long since I smile from my heart.

Good nights/Good morning

have a great day a head (:

Hope to see familiar faces soon~


H E L L O.

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. Everything here belongs to it's rightful owner.


Profile
.Brenda ANG
.Seventeen
.Ngee Ann Electrical Engineering
.Twilight Was Love At First Sight

Craves.
• Twilight: Director's Notebook
• Twilight Saga: Official Guide
• Twilight Journals
• Twilight & New Moon Collector's Editions
• Twilight Movie Companion
• Weathering Heights
• Vampire Diaries
• The Host

Tag.


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


L!nks.
Alistair
Amirah J
Andy
Angeline
Armeeza
Carol Sayang
Charlotte
Cheng
Cornelia
Gary tan
Guang Jin
Hidayah
Hui Zhong
Hwee Liang
Isaac
Jie Feng
Joanne
Joelle
Jun Ru
Keefe
Kianwee
LingJun(Desmond)
Qariana
Rachel
Regina
Shawn
Shi Hui
Shirly
Shu Jie
Sin Le
Sufiah
Stephy
Vanessa
YuenLeng
YunTong

The Past.
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010

Credits.
Layout: perfectly.retarded