So The Lion Fell In LOVE With The Lamb
well, today wasn't a very good day have me. I SWEAR TO GOD. 10:56 PM • Sunday, November 16, 2008
But I kept it well. SO well.
since O levels has been over for quite some time, life seems aimless.
For once in my life time, I'm like wasting my time ROTTING~!
yes, for godness sake, ROTTING. seems like everything just doesn't help in anyway.
Only God knows what's i'm doing with my life.
I guess time will move on faster during my vacation.
ok, I had to clear all the books on my table.
No more studying for the time being now.
and now my table is emptier.
kinda sucks I guess.
so as i was going through all those tons of books and papers, many things went through my head.
in my four years of education, councillor was like everything.
there were hard times, and i've learnt pretty much.
how to deal with people and stuff.
I thought i knew all of those, but i guess this year proves everything to me.
p.s: I just reminded myself that this is my blog, and there's no hard feelings.
pretty much happen to me this year.
it was bad happenings one after another. Guess that's life after all huh.
wasn't doing well in studies, getting 'promoted' just because no one wanted to do the job.
BUT HELL MAN! c'mon.
you change what you cannot accept. but you still have to accept what you cannot change.
& i guess you just have to accept what you cannot accept.
bloody hell, what was i treated like, man.
Just someone with some name.
"change the attitude. she folds arms when talking to us. It's basic to respect others."
C'MON. so you think you did respect me.
Well maybe if you would have respected me but you will have got my respect, for good heaven's sake.
"Please be more punctual" Oh so you think i came late on purpose, huh. I have lesson like everybody.
you don't see me talking much when some of you stroll in 1/2 an hour later.
i'm no one near perfect ok. I'm no superwoman.
I guess sometimes people just get paid to be smart, and have talents.
Good for you guys.
I guess one thing that lacks within us is communication.
you guys like the vice better huh. I can see why.
you guys understand him right, maybe more than i do.
Though i've known him since maybe sec 1 or 2.
But we know there's still that wall there since we fought on the very day.
who doesn't think that they have done the most for us. But there are some things that we can't see with only our eyes.
I've give up, and i'm gonna learn to be more cheerful and not care what others say.
ok, I'm blaming no one here.
It's not that I'm guilty here typing all those things above then apologizing now.
Just that, maybe i would have done those things too if i wasn't where I am now.
It was great working with you guys.
Till life turns over a new leaf.
mistakes learnt.
goodbye.

